Git-devel has broken git-credential-osxkeychain.c for older systems

Riccardo Mottola riccardo.mottola at libero.it
Mon Apr 22 06:51:40 UTC 2024

Hi,

Sergey Fedorov wrote:
> Some on MacRumors, for instance; quite likely that those who are on
> KDX and Hotline also run those on 10.4–10.5, though I have no
> statistics on that.

this is a little off-topic and gave me a little tear. Hotline and KDX
were my thing many years ago, like more than 20? Trusty 68k systems and
first PPCs on classic. Dial-up!

Young and broke I got stuff from it like compilers, libraries and music.
Now I have systems are obsolete but at the time I could only dream of :)

Nice connections with hackers, it was a good community! But with the end
of classic I supposed the end of it! Besides the big mess of the "evil"
company, the disappearing programmer, unofficial clients...
Or are they using blue box on PPC???

However, to stay on topic, is if those people just like to run some
legacy software or try to have some current tools, like current git. I
don't know anything about this community anymore, so I can't say.

Riccardo