Difference between mpbb and local builds

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 2 19:00:15 UTC 2024

Link, the basic difference is that builders start with an empty system and
add only the minimum required dependencies.  Your local macports might have
all sorts of other software installed.  Also you might not be correctly
isolating your local macports environment, meaning that the local build
could pick up files from unexpected locations outside of a proper macports
environment.

So track down where your local build is getting availability.h, then decide
what should be done about it.