GEDA site dead?

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Sun Jan 28 04:01:31 UTC 2024

I read their whole mailing list thread.  It looks like geda-project.com/org
is not dead or abandoned, but is on a flaky server which keeps crashing and
needing restart.  I expect it will come back on line in a few days.  Also:

* They are discussing moving the project to gitlab or github for longer
term hosting.
* There is some talk about maintenance to follow dependencies, such as GTK
upgrades.
* Some discussion about alternative components with more modern maintenance.
* An enthusiastic user base expressed support.