GEDA site dead?

Mark Anderson mark at macports.org
Sun Jan 28 20:37:18 UTC 2024

It feels like it's pretty dead. Or dying at least - lepton and pcb-rnd are
filling in the gaps - but the code is old - I am going to endeavor to keep
it building and get lepton going too, but we may have to switch away from
geda-project if DJ doesn't get back to me and/or it doesn't come back.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <mark at macports.org>
MacPorts Trac WikiPage <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/mark>
GitHub Profile <https://github.com/markemer>