propka/pdb2pqr

Jack Howarth howarth.at.macports at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 14:50:33 UTC 2024

Joshua,
       Thanks. I used the deactivate hack in propka against pdb2pqr prior
to 3.6.1 and it solved the buildbot failures. The final set of commits to
add the py-mmcif_pdbx support package for the the new pdb2pqr 3.6.1 update
and the associated propka package to provide the python-based propka.

py-mmcif_pdbx 2.0.1, pdb2pqr 3.6.1 and propka 3.5.1 #24365
<https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/24365>

          Jack