weird freezing when installing openssl3 on 10.7

Gagan Sidhu broly at mac.com
Tue Sep 24 02:07:10 UTC 2024

thanks fred.

turns out wiping /opt/local didn’t help either. must be an issue that arose from using a custom kernel, followed by re-installing the 10.7.5 combo update.
		-i assumed would the combo update would have overwritten overwritten the kernels and anything else (it was just the mach_kernel that i replaced) that needed restoration.

but perhaps this caused an issue.

will look into it. thanks.

Thanks,
Gagan