FreeRIDE fox fetch failed

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Tue Dec 19 22:16:43 PST 2006

The master site for the FreeRIDE port isn't exactly correct, but it's
odd that it failed as rubyforge apparently redirects from the given
URL to the correct one.

In any case, I just  fixed it to use the real URL. Wait a day or so
(well, 12 hours should be enough - I assume the rsync server updates
after the PortIndex is rebuilt?), then port sync and try installing
it again.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org