Updated ktoblzcheck && gnucash

Anthony Agelastos iqgrande at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 07:31:04 PST 2006

Hello,

I have noticed that ktoblzcheck and gnucash were updated today and
issued a `port upgrade installed`. This is what I see.

--->  Fetching ktoblzcheck
--->  Attempting to fetch ktoblzcheck-1.12.tar.gz from http://
easynews.dl.sourceforge.net/ktoblzcheck
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for ktoblzcheck
--->  Extracting ktoblzcheck
--->  Configuring ktoblzcheck
--->  Building ktoblzcheck with target all
--->  Staging ktoblzcheck into destroot
--->  Deactivating ktoblzcheck 1.11_0
--->  Installing ktoblzcheck 1.12_0
--->  Activating ktoblzcheck 1.12_0
--->  Cleaning ktoblzcheck
Error: No port libtiff found.
--->  Fetching gnucash
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for gnucash
--->  Extracting gnucash
--->  Configuring gnucash
--->  Building gnucash with target all

I have the 'tiff' port installed (and did a search and did not find a
libtiff as a MacPort), so I want to make sure that the error is not
problematic. Does anyone have any comments regarding this? Two
independent Intel Macs that I am privy to display this same error
message. Thank you for your assistance with this.

Regards,

Anthony