Updated ktoblzcheck && gnucash

Bryan Blackburn 0x62_0x6c_0x62 at pobox.com
Thu Nov 30 16:04:41 PST 2006

On Nov 30, 2006, at 8:31 AM, Anthony Agelastos wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have noticed that ktoblzcheck and gnucash were updated today and
> issued a `port upgrade installed`. This is what I see.
>
> --->  Fetching ktoblzcheck
> --->  Cleaning ktoblzcheck
> Error: No port libtiff found.
> --->  Fetching gnucash
> --->  Verifying checksum(s) for gnucash
> --->  Extracting gnucash
> --->  Configuring gnucash
> --->  Building gnucash with target all
>
> I have the 'tiff' port installed (and did a search and did not find
> a libtiff as a MacPort), so I want to make sure that the error is
> not problematic. Does anyone have any comments regarding this? Two
> independent Intel Macs that I am privy to display this same error
> message. Thank you for your assistance with this.

Not sure if gnome/yelp is somewhere in the dependency chain for
gnucash, but the yelp port appears to have a mistake for one of its
dependencies (port:libtiff, should be port:tiff).  This may be the
port causing the error you're seeing, though it appears it isn't
causing a fatal error unless something breaks after the build phase.

Bryan