ffmpeg updated on darwinports but not macports

Mark Duling mark.duling at biola.edu
Wed Oct 4 08:33:09 PDT 2006

"Sancho McCann" <sanchom at gmail.com> writes:
>No, ffmpeg fetched through macports doesn't build for me on the intel.
>The one from darwinports.org did build fine though.
>
>Sancho
>
>On 10/4/06, Mark Duling <mark.duling at biola.edu> wrote:
>> "Sancho McCann" <sanchom at gmail.com> writes:
>> >In reference to the closing of bug #8678 (defect), the fix appears to
>> >have only been committed to darwinports and not to macports.
>>
>> The revision was an update to subversion rev 6399 and it tests our fine
>> for me on Intel.  The previous rev failed forme on Intel.  The version
>> didn't change; if it should have let me know.  Does it not build foryou?

Are you using Xcode 2.4?  Does the build failure have the same build
errors as 8678?  If so it could be reopened and the summary changed to
include rev 6399, but since it builds on some Intel systems at least I
think it would be better to have a new bug opened and "BUG:
ffmpeg-0.4.9-pre1 rev 6399 won't build on Intel" or some such and the
build log attached.  The history might confuse the issue here.

Mark