Upgrade to Mac OS 10.4.8 and Upgrade to PHP5

Rob roberthuston at mac.com
Wed Oct 4 14:20:59 PDT 2006

Thanks, Ryan. That did the trick. I had to run:

   sudo port -nf <package>

for the following packages:

   gettext
   curl
   gawk
   wget
   clearsilver
   php5
   subversion

Things appear to be running smoothly again. (Although Subversion and
curl didn't show up when I "force upgraded" gettext, I got similar
errors from Apache when trying to load up mod_dav_svn.so, and I added
curl to the mix just to be sure.)