Unable to get subversion 1.4 to work

David Glasser glasser at mit.edu
Thu Oct 12 08:31:57 PDT 2006

On 10/12/06, Elise van Looij <evlooij at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> A few days ago I decided I really needed version control, so I installed
> Subversion. I already have Apache2, mySQL and PHP installed via DarwinPorts,
> liked the simplicity of the process and decided to go the same route with
> Subversion. The problem is I can't Subversion to get to work for the life of
> me, always getting the same error "svn: Could not open the requested SVN
> filesystem"

I'm pretty sure that the MacPorts subversion +mod_dav_svn does work.
(You're definitely playing with the httpd.conf from MacPorts' apache,
not Apple's, right?  And they're not both running or something?)  You
might want to try users at subversion.tigris.org.

--dave

--
David Glasser | glasser at mit.edu | http://www.davidglasser.net/