RubyCocoa an RubyGems broken after last Ruby update

Yvon Thoraval yvon_thoraval at mac.com
Sun Oct 29 20:40:26 PST 2006

Le 29 oct. 06 à 20:27, jeanpierre at gmail.com a écrit :

> hmm - that does not sound good, you could always revert back to 1.8.4

yes that's a possibility, another one is to become less dependant of
darwinports|Macport by buiding my own "one click installer" for the
"full" ruby setup including rubycocoa rubygems and rb-appscript.

notice my first post on this subject is from 21 october...

> using the port activate/deactivate commands.
>
>> is rubygems available from macport ?
>
> it is:
>    % sudo port install rb-rubygems
>
> which gem command are you using if not via macports?

sorry i was mistakendly thinking rubygems wasn't installed using
darwinports, but it was.
i've wiped  out. eveything related to ruby and coming from dp install..

best,

Yvon