RubyCocoa an RubyGems broken after last Ruby update

jeanpierre at gmail.com jeanpierre at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 21:17:40 PST 2006

On 10/29/06, Yvon Thoraval <yvon_thoraval at mac.com> wrote:

> Le 29 oct. 06 à 20:27, jeanpierre at gmail.com a écrit :
>

> > hmm - that does not sound good, you could always revert back to 1.8.4
>
> yes that's a possibility, another one is to become less dependant of
> darwinports|Macport by buiding my own "one click installer" for the "full"
> ruby setup including rubycocoa rubygems and rb-appscript.
>
> notice my first post on this subject is from 21 october...

indeed, reverting is not optimal but sometimes it is an easy fix if
you' had just destabilized your development machine. strange though, i
hadn't run into any issues upgrading from ruby 1.8.4 after installing
rubycocoa.

rubyosa is another promising ruby <-> apple event bridge =)
    http://rubyosa.rubyforge.com

cheers,
jean-pierre