Installing Apache2 on MacBook Pro issue

Julien KRIVACSY julien at emprint.fr
Mon Oct 30 17:45:21 PST 2006

/tmp/libiconv-1.1 is because after several unsuccessful attempt from
ports, I tried to download libiconv from a website (hmug if I
remember well) and the install was successful but it didn't solved my
problem because the version from hmug was not seen from port.

I just forgot to change directory.

> I believe the recommended way is to download
> DarwinPorts-1.3.1-10.4.dmg from http://svn.macosforge.org/
> repository/macports/downloads/Darwinports-1.3.1/
That's the one I took.

Thank you