Problems since migrate from dport to macosforge.org

erchache2000 erchache2000.mac at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 04:43:53 PDT 2006

Hi, im user of darwinports. Since darwinports move to macosforge, i have
a lot of problems with ports.

I enter on irc channel and somebody says to me i dont need to change
nothing, but....i have some problems.

When try to join to trac bug tracker system, i dont receive mail with
password and i cant find where i do that.

When migration will be finished? How i can upgrade my ports sucessfully?
How i can join to trac system to add bugs?

When i enter on macosforge.org i feel im on a dead page which arent
update since server goes on.... :-(

I'm waiting for your replies.

Thanks.