subversion intall failure

Francis Derive francisderive at mac.com
Sat Sep 16 01:00:11 PDT 2006

Bonjour,

I installed Subversion through the last Darwinports package (1.3.1).

Installed on Tiger - no problem. ("sudo port install subversion" ).
Installed on Panther, the problem is :

> In file included from /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/
> Headers/SecBase.h:26,
>                  from /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/
> Headers/Security.h:44,
>                  from subversion/libsvn_subr/simple_providers.c:734:
> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/
> CFBase.h:25:37: CarbonCore/MacTypes.h: No such file or directory
> make: *** [subversion/libsvn_subr/simple_providers.lo] Error 1

The truth is I am not proud I had mistakenly installed the Tiger
Darwinports package on Panther, and after that went on with the
Panther Darwinports package, before I "sudo port install subversion".

So, to go back at the very beginning, I could uninstall Subversion :
"sudo port uninstall subversion".
And would like to uninstall as well the "messy" Darwinports" - to
make it clean.
And reinstall everything again to see what happen : but *** How do I
uninstall a Darwinports package *** ?

Merci beaucoup.

Francis