Failure when upgrading gtk2 2.10.2_1 < 2.10.3_0

McGarry Vince vmcgarry at austin.rr.com
Sat Sep 23 13:55:59 PDT 2006

Hi Randall,

I'm afraid that sudo port -Rd upgrade gettext does not work. atk is
never rebuilt and everytime it is noted as missing with error 1, then
all the dependencies for gtk2 are checked and the error is reported
again and the loop continues. A check says that atk is installed.

atk @1.12.2_0 (active)

Trying to sudo port -Rd upgrade atk does not install atk, but
apparently tries to build gtk2 and reports the same error. Perhaps
there's another way---although a novice, I am brave!

Vince