Apache2 Installation Error

Altoine Barker ndiscreet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 20:22:52 PDT 2007

For you your problem seems that you have a bad build of libiconv. I
suggest you do a 'sudo port -v clean --all libiconv' and then run the
command 'sudo port -d install libiconv. Your error message in debug is
saying that that program is the issue so let us see if we can resolve
that one before moving on to apache2, alright? HTH

- -Altoine