PHP5 build error

Alex Kac alex at webis.net
Thu Apr 5 15:27:52 PDT 2007

Actually - during the PHP5 build, I got an error - this is the only
error I've gotten in all these builds so far.

Austin2-webis-net:~/Desktop/XServe/MacPorts-1.4.0 root# port install
php5 +apache2 +mysql5 +pear--->  Fetching cclient
....lots of text

/usr/bin/ld: warning -L: directory name (/lib) does not exist
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_res_nclose
_res_ninit
_res_nmkquery
_res_nsend
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [libs/libphp5.bundle] Error 1

Austin2-webis-net:~/Desktop/XServe/MacPorts-1.4.0 root# env
TERM_PROGRAM=Apple_Terminal
SHELL=/bin/bash
TERM=xterm-color
TERM_PROGRAM_VERSION=133
USER=root
SUDO_USER=wisops
SUDO_UID=501
__CF_USER_TEXT_ENCODING=0x1F5:0:0
PATH=/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/
usr/local/mysql/bin:/usr/local/bin
PWD=/Users/wisops/Desktop/XServe/MacPorts-1.4.0
PS1=\h:\w \u\$
SUDO_COMMAND=/bin/bash
HOME=/Users/wisops
SHLVL=2
LOGNAME=root
SUDO_GID=501
SECURITYSESSIONID=822340
_=/usr/bin/env
Austin2-webis-net:~/Desktop/XServe/MacPorts-1.4.0 root#

Alex Kac - President and Founder
Web Information Solutions, Inc. - Microsoft Certified Partner

"Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something
they have deep inside of them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They
have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have
to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than
the skill."
-- Muhammad Ali