Apache2 Installation Error

Arthas Terrenas arthas32 at powerband.net.au
Thu Apr 5 23:26:27 PDT 2007

Greetings,

After installing Xcode 1.5 I was able to successfully install
Apache2.  "Awesome"
Thank you all very much for your help on this.
It is greatly appreciated.

How long do you think It will be before this version of Xcode Is
totally obsolete?
I'd upgrade to 10.4 but this particular machine is only a G3 400MHz
and I don't want to push it to the edge.

I am very impressed with the MacPorts project.
It angers me to hear of "darwinports.com", a third party that tries
to make money off of your project.
Have you ever tried to take any action against them.

Cheers
-=Ben