Please clear up DarwinPort/MacPorts confusion

Kevin lists at gnosysllc.com
Sat Apr 7 09:02:37 PDT 2007

This thread helped me a great deal with upgrading from 1.211 to
1.400 (thanks for the breakdown John).  Thanks very much to the
MacPorts community for this superb asset/resource to Mac users.

About the documentation, I'm unable to find the old (only?) docs
that I've been using since installing 1.211 anywhere on the web
(even the link on trac that says "old docs" or something doesn't
work).  Is it the case that my only option ATM is to install them
myself from svn to a local web server?

Thanks.

-Kevin