Please clear up DarwinPort/MacPorts confusion

Jaroslav Hron jaroslav.hron at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 8 12:34:20 PDT 2007

Well - I made the instalation over 1 year ago, something like version
1.3

Since then I just selfupdate and upgrade those 5 ports I use (tex,
emacs, gcc,...)

Last time I changed anything was the change to the macports.org servers.
I remeber there were some problems but after few tests it
worked and since then just by selfupdating it went to 1.5 by itself...

Is there some setting somwhere to choose between release and
developer version?

J.