eaccelerator

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Apr 9 20:14:35 PDT 2007

On Apr 9, 2007, at 20:28, Alex Kac wrote:

> How does something get chosen to be in macports? Specifically, I'm
> curious about eaccelerator.net

Someone just needs to write the port.

I was thinking about eAccelerator myself a little while ago. On my
previous Mac, I compiled PHP, lighttpd and eaccelerator manually. Now
I'm working on getting that setup working within MacPorts. The first
step is to allow apache2 and fastcgi versions of PHP to be build
simultaneously (see discussion in another thread). The next step
could be eAccelerator. Though, for me, eAccelerator isn't that
important at this time. If you want to try your hand at writing an
eAccelerator portfile, please do, and I'd be happy to test it and get
it included in the repository.