darcs install fails

Jean-Christophe Michel jc.michel at symetrie.com
Fri Apr 13 12:24:01 PDT 2007

Hi,

Trying to install darcs.
Failed a first time.
I upgraded all my macports install to last version, upgraded and
compiled all my installed packets (svn, postgresql, perl5...).

Here is the last try:

 > sudo port upgrade darcs
Password:
--->  Building ghc with target { }
Error: Target com.apple.build returned: shell command "env
DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/local/lib gmake { }" returned error 2
Command output: gmake: *** Pas de r`egle pour fabriquer la cible << {
 >>. Arr^et.

Error: The following dependencies failed to build: ghc
--->  Building ghc with target { }
Error: Target com.apple.build returned: shell command "env
DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/local/lib gmake { }" returned error 2
Command output: gmake: *** Pas de r`egle pour fabriquer la cible << {
 >>. Arr^et.

On a 10.3.9 PowerBook G3.

Jean-Christophe Michel