iTerm

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Sat Apr 14 08:12:47 PDT 2007

Hi Jochen,

> The .app seems to require Growl, however, which port cannot fetch

It seems that growl.info currently has tarballs of the source only as
far back as 0.7.4, and 0.7 is now only available via Subversion, so
this port clearly has to be updated (though you probably realised
that).  I'm not able to do it just now, but if I get it working and
am confident that I've done so correctly, I'll pick up maintenance.

> By the way, are the plans for an mrxvt port?

There might be now that you mention it :-)

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

--
Boey Maun Suang (Boey is my surname)