iTerm

markd at macports.org markd at macports.org
Sat Apr 14 13:15:23 PDT 2007

boeyms at macports.org on Saturday, April 14, 2007 at 8:12 AM -0800 wrote:
>It seems that growl.info currently has tarballs of the source only as
>far back as 0.7.4, and 0.7 is now only available via Subversion, so
>this port clearly has to be updated

There is a 0.7.6 tarball:  http://growl.info/downloads_developers.php

But the Growl port has been broken for awhile.  There have been some
attempts to fix it, but it seems that beuliding from source is problematic.

http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/ticket/4996

If it can be fixed easily that's be great, but if the developers don't
support building from source versy well I wonder if this isn't just one of
those apps that are better off installed as a binary.  If so, and I don't
know if that's true or not, it should be deleted from MacPorts.

Mark