Question about darwinports_fastload.tcl

Bryan Blackburn 0x62_0x6c_0x62 at pobox.com
Tue Apr 17 23:04:19 PDT 2007

On Apr 17, 2007, at 3:04 AM, Bernard Desgraupes wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, I've been poking my nose in the various Tcl
> packages which implement the port command and the following
> condition found at the end of darwinports_fastload.tcl (in /Library/
> Tcl/darwinports1.0) strikes me as very odd
>
> if { "/usr/lib/sqlite3" != "" } {
>   set dir "/usr/lib/sqlite3"
>   catch {source [file join $dir pkgIndex.tcl]}
> }
>
> Isn't it a typo ?

It probably makes more sense if you look at the original source of
the file, in base/src/darwinports1.0/darwinports_fastload.tcl.in [1]
where you'll see

    if { "@SQLITE3_DIR@" != "" } {

It's actually a configure-time setting, so the installed version that
you've seen looks a bit funny...

Bryan

[1] - <http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/browser/trunk/base/