Gnucash fails to install: configure dbus-glib failure

Randall Wood rhwood at mac.com
Sun Apr 22 10:41:01 PDT 2007

A simple "sudo port selfupdate ; sudo port outdated" should take care
of uninstalling and reinstalling most outdated versions of software
that depended on the older version of dbus.

Note that dbus version 0.61 was a development version with an
unstable API while dbus version 1.x.y has a stable API and it is a
good idea therefore to make sure everything works with the new version.

Randall Wood