Gnucash fails to install: configure dbus-glib failure

Fred Dushin fred at dushin.net
Sun Apr 22 17:52:20 PDT 2007

I just decided to blow away my 1.3.x installation and start from
scratch.

I ran into a bunch of issues building qt3, which I'd run into before,
and which I'd hacked to get working.  Doing a port selfupdate moved
me up to 1.43, but trying to upgrade gnucash was a disaster.

Started over from a blank slate, and everything installed just fine
(yes, after a few hours).

-Fred