installing from binary

Zoltán Nagy nagyz at physics.uoregon.edu
Thu Apr 26 10:25:18 PDT 2007

Hello,

I complied some ports on a PowerMac and I would like to reuse the
binary packages on my PowerBook.
I copied the binaries to the corresponding directory under /opt/local/
var and I tried

port -b install tetex

but something went wrong because I got error messages :

cernvpn02-n028:~ root# port -b install tetex
--->  Unpacking tgz archive for teTeX 3.0_4
Error: Target com.apple.unarchive returned: error copying "/opt/local/
var/db/dports/build/
_opt_local_var_db_dports_sources_rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dp
orts_print_teTeX/work/destroot/+STATE": no such file or directory

How can I reuse the binary packages?

Regards,
Zoltan