installing from binary

Zoltán Nagy nagyz at physics.uoregon.edu
Thu Apr 26 12:04:31 PDT 2007

Hi,

It seems to me that the binary installation is broken in MacPorts 1.4.3.
I uninstalled a port and then I tried to reinstall. I got the same
error message.
I have a same problem on another machine.

Here are the outputs:

zoltan-nagys-powerbook-g4-12:~ root# port uninstall gnupg @1.4.7_0
--->  Deactivating gnupg 1.4.7_0
--->  Uninstalling gnupg 1.4.7_0

zoltan-nagys-powerbook-g4-12:~ root# port -d install gnupg @1.4.7_0
DEBUG: Found port in file:///opt/local/var/db/dports/sources/
rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dports/mail/gnupg
DEBUG: Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/db/dports/sources/
rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dports/mail/gnupg
DEBUG: Requested variant powerpc is not provided by port gnupg.
DEBUG: Requested variant darwin is not provided by port gnupg.
DEBUG: Requested variant macosx is not provided by port gnupg.
DEBUG: Found port in file:///opt/local/var/db/dports/sources/
rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dports/textproc/libiconv
DEBUG: Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/db/dports/sources/
rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dports/textproc/libiconv
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: libiconv
DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for libiconv
DEBUG: Found port in file:///opt/local/var/db/dports/sources/
rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dports/devel/gettext
DEBUG: Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/db/dports/sources/
rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dports/devel/gettext
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: gettext
DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for gettext
DEBUG: Found port in file:///opt/local/var/db/dports/sources/
rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dports/devel/readline
DEBUG: Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/db/dports/sources/
rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dports/devel/readline
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: readline
DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for readline
DEBUG: Found port in file:///opt/local/var/db/dports/sources/
rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dports/archivers/zlib
DEBUG: Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/db/dports/sources/
rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dports/archivers/zlib
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: zlib
DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for zlib
DEBUG: Found port in file:///opt/local/var/db/dports/sources/
rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dports/archivers/bzip2
DEBUG: Changing to port directory: /opt/local/var/db/dports/sources/
rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dports/archivers/bzip2
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: bzip2
DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for bzip2
DEBUG: Skipping completed com.apple.main (gnupg)
DEBUG: Found TGZ archive: /opt/local/var/db/dports/packages/darwin/
powerpc/gnupg-1.4.7_0.powerpc.tgz
--->  Unpacking tgz archive for gnupg 1.4.7_0
DEBUG: Executing com.apple.unarchive (gnupg)
DEBUG: Using /usr/bin/tar
DEBUG: Using /usr/bin/gzip
--->  Extracting gnupg-1.4.7_0.powerpc.tgz
DEBUG: Environment:
DEBUG: Assembled command: 'cd "/opt/local/var/db/dports/build/
_opt_local_var_db_dports_sources_rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dp
orts_mail_gnupg/work/destroot" && /usr/bin/tar -xvpf -'
DEBUG: Executing unarchive_finish
Error: Target com.apple.unarchive returned: error copying "/opt/local/
var/db/dports/build/
_opt_local_var_db_dports_sources_rsync.rsync.darwinports.org_dpupdate_dp
orts_mail_gnupg/work/destroot/+STATE": no such file or directory
Warning: the following items did not execute (for gnupg):
com.apple.activate com.apple.unarchive com.apple.fetch
com.apple.extract com.apple.checksum com.apple.patch
com.apple.configure com.apple.build com.apple.destroot
com.apple.archive com.apple.install

Any idea?

Zoltan