Pgplot

Kari kavc51 at umsl.edu
Wed Aug 1 06:29:31 PDT 2007

I tried sudo port sync & then sudo port install pgplot, and still got
errors, so I removed the directory where it originally was trying to
install it from & retried the install & it appeared to work, but now
where do I find pgplot?  In which directory did it install?  Also,
pgplot is only a step toward the final process--I'm trying to compile
a c program that uses it and I get this error:

kari% gcc labfit2.co.c
labfit2.co.c: In function 'main':
labfit2.co.c:459: error: 'NPOLAR_FILES' undeclared (first use in this
function)
labfit2.co.c:459: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
labfit2.co.c:459: error: for each function it appears in.)
labfit2.co.c:460: error: 'polar_files' undeclared (first use in this
function)
labfit2.co.c:463: error: 'NAPOLAR_FILES' undeclared (first use in
this function)
labfit2.co.c:464: error: 'apolar_files' undeclared (first use in this
function)
labfit2.co.c:486: error: 'NSTEP' undeclared (first use in this function)
labfit2.co.c:488: error: 'INCR' undeclared (first use in this function)

which is the error I got before when I just used the pc version of
pgplot.

Kari