problem installing py25-readline on intel OSX

David Tremouilles david.trem at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 06:44:30 PDT 2007

Hello Ryan,

 Thanks for your help... I finally find a way to make it work
following your suggestions.
I did a "port installed | grep universal" and found that python 2.5.1
was the only port with universal.
After re-installation of python 2.5 without universal but only
darwin_8 I was successful in installing the p25-readline port.

By the way could somebody explain what "universal" mean for macport ?

Thanks,

David