named doesn't start

Maire Alban. albanmaire at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 12:46:16 PDT 2007

hi everybody,

i'm a new macports user, i installed the bind software for create a dns
server
at my laptop (PowerBook G4 latest version 5,9) !

i use mac os x 10.4.10 with macport 1.5, i installed bind9 (9.4.1-P1_0) but
after the compilation, i launched this command (/opt/local/sbin/named or
sudo /opt/local/sbin/named) but the named is not started ... :/
i don't have a error message but when i say the command with a "&" after
the command i've the message

fullmetal% /opt/local/sbin/named &
[1] 16203
fullmetal%
[1]  + exit 1     /opt/local/sbin/named

i don't know why named doesn't start ... :/

i'm sorry for my very bad english et thanks for you help !

--
Maire Alban.