GNOME installation

Silviu Bojica bojicas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 08:06:02 PDT 2007

I would like to confirm same problems regarding gnome

sudo port install gnome

- fails on compiling zenity package (same error), but gnome desktop
launches without any problem. After this "gimp" installed via
macports, fails to launch - exactly same kind of problems reported by
Andreas.

Note that I am running macports on a MacBook (Intel Core Duo), too.

Silviu Bojica