Problem installing readline

Thomas Schober thomas.schober at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 04:41:16 PDT 2007

I attached te file already in a mail before in this conversation. Here
it is again :

PortSystem 1.0
name            readline-5
set shortname   readline
version         5.0.005
distname        ${shortname}-5.0
categories      devel
maintainers     nomaintainer at macports.org
platforms       darwin

description     Library that provides command line editing
long_description\
               The GNU Readline library provides a set of functions    \
               for use by applications that allow users to edit        \
               command lines as they are typed in. Both Emacs and vi   \
               editing modes are available. The Readline library       \
               includes additional functions to maintain a list of     \
               previously-entered command lines, to recall and perhaps \
               reedit those lines, and perform csh-like history        \
               expansion on previous commands.                         \
                                                                       \
               This version provides limited functionality. It is      \
               intended to be used by ports that require version       \
               5.0. Only the dynamic library is installed, and the     \
               include files are kept in PREFIX/include/readline5.

homepage        http://cnswww.cns.cwru.edu/~chet/readline/rltop.html
master_sites    gnu:${shortname}        \
               ftp://ftp.cwru.edu/pub/bash/:${shortname}

patch_sites     ftp://ftp.cwru.edu/pub/bash/readline-5.0-patches/
patchfiles      readline50-001 \
               readline50-002 \
               readline50-003 \
               readline50-004 \
               readline50-005

platform darwin 8 { patchfiles-append   patch-shobj-conf }

checksums       ${distname}${extract.suffix} md5
9a39d15f1ed592883f8c6671e8c13120 \
               readline50-001 md5 5b47ed61b6b8413746750127c70e843d \
               readline50-002 md5 9f803005e7e4c7d675146a9a805acbf1 \
               readline50-003 md5 05d59c91f80fa99ab177783229b0f769 \
               readline50-004 md5 aa1f6343e47f8e024488c63281d77809 \
               readline50-005 md5 1dc2654e0161f2e7b4f536b12e1d54b7

configure.args  --mandir=${prefix}/share/man \
               --infodir=${prefix}/share/info

post-destroot   { file delete -force ${destroot}${prefix}/share

                 file delete ${destroot}${prefix}/lib/libhistory.a
                 file delete ${destroot}${prefix}/lib/libhistory.dylib
                 file delete ${destroot}${prefix}/lib/libhistory.5.dylib

                 file delete ${destroot}${prefix}/lib/libreadline.a
                 file delete ${destroot}${prefix}/lib/libreadline.dylib
                 file delete ${destroot}${prefix}/lib/libreadline.5.dylib

                 file rename ${destroot}${prefix}/include/readline
${destroot}${prefix}/include/readline5
}