Please suggest a Mac program similar to "top" on Linux

Richard Bronosky BrunosJunk at Bronosky.com
Mon Aug 20 11:45:04 PDT 2007

Brilliant!  I had tried top -L and that didn't seem to do anything useful.
This is what I was looking for.

Call off the hounds!

BTW, if you haven't explored the full power of top, you really should play
with it and read the documentation.  It's so much more than a process
viewer.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.