Error building openmotif

lutz_mader at freenet.de lutz_mader at freenet.de
Wed Aug 22 05:43:19 PDT 2007

Hi, I am so sorry, but I got no problem.
I spent some time to install the old/beta and the new openMotif port package and I got no problems.
But I think openMotif use the wrong xft.h header file, in your case.
OpenMotif depents on Xft2 and the Xft2 port package contain a xft.h header file with some patches too.

My question, can I get a "port -d install" output file for openMotif from someone.
Please check "/opt/local/include/X11/xft" first, I find XftCompat.h and Xft.h in this directory.
Port Package Xft2 must be installed too.

Bye, Lutz