x11prefix for the x11 environment

lutz_mader at freenet.de lutz_mader at freenet.de
Wed Aug 22 06:04:45 PDT 2007

Hi all folks,
sorry, I'm back again.
I spent some time to check the MacPorts 1.5.0 Source Code, but I can't find any place where x11prefix is read from the macports.conf and the port processing is consider to this.
Also the x11prefix is "/usr/X11R6" all the time and can't be modified (this is not necessary in general, but some port packages use the x11prefix for the destroot step, grrr).

My question is this a bug or a feature.

Bye, Lutz