wireshark network interfaces

Takashi Yoshida tyoshida at mac.com
Sun Aug 26 09:34:02 PDT 2007

Hi,

Sorry to hijack the thread here, but does wireshark work on Intel
machines?
When I begin capturing on the Airport Extreme interface (802.11n),
the current wireless network connection gets dropped.

I can sometimes rejoin the wireless network while the capturing
process is on. But other times, I cannot.

I still need to spend some time on what's going on, but I'd like see
how other MacIntel users are doing with the latest wireshark.

Thanks!

--
Takashi Yoshida
tyoshida [at] mac [dot] com