rb-postgres.

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Aug 28 12:10:59 PDT 2007

On Aug 27, 2007, at 16:16, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Aug 27, 2007, at 06:23, Fernando Lujan wrote:
>
>> The rb-postgres version of ports is still using the postgresql81
>> dependencie. Why is it not using the postgresql82?
>
> I don't know. I'll Cc the maintainer of rb-postgres on this email,
> who can perhaps answer that question.

On second thought, my email bounced back: the domain rufuran.org no
longer exists. I'm not sure how to locate the maintainer. Perhaps we
need to change these ports to nomaintainer.

Fernando, you could test whether rb-postgres works with postgresql82,
and if it does, create a ticket in Trac and attach a diff and inform
the list and someone can commit it.