Ghostscript 8.61

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Sun Dec 2 08:13:28 PST 2007

Anthony Michael Agelastos wrote:
> After sending my reply, I did some additional digging and realized that
> the 5 files above are identical to their their *.old counterparts (I did
> a `diff` on 'em) and their paths within point to /opt/local. The reason
> these files are the same is that they must have been installed when I
> first installed Ghostscript via MacPorts. Then, when I did an upgrade
> (as seen above), it essentially made copies of the files (they didn't
> change). If the Apple-provided files were there and were backed up to
> *.old, then I have lost those files. So, are there any Leopard users out
> there who do _not_ have MacPorts' Ghostscript port installed and would
> be willing to see if the following files exist on your machine?
>
> /private/etc/cups/pstoraster.convs
> /usr/libexec/cups/filter/pstopxl
> /usr/libexec/cups/filter/pstoraster
> /usr/share/cups/model/pxlcolor.ppd
> /usr/share/cups/model/pxlmono.ppd

[16:54:24 at MacPorts]$ ls -lFG /private/etc/cups/pstoraster.convs
ls: /private/etc/cups/pstoraster.convs: No such file or directory
[17:09:41 at MacPorts]$ ls -LFG /usr/libexec/cups/filter/pstopxl
ls: /usr/libexec/cups/filter/pstopxl: No such file or directory
[17:09:41 at MacPorts]$ ls -lFG /usr/libexec/cups/filter/pstoraster
ls: /usr/libexec/cups/filter/pstoraster: No such file or directory
[17:09:41 at MacPorts]$ ls -LFG /usr/share/cups/model/pxlcolor.ppd
ls: /usr/share/cups/model/pxlcolor.ppd: No such file or directory
[17:09:41 at MacPorts]$ ls -lFG /usr/share/cups/model/pxlmono.ppd
ls: /usr/share/cups/model/pxlmono.ppd: No such file or directory
[17:09:41 at MacPorts]$

--
Bjarne D Mathiesen
København N ; Danmark ; Europa