Problem installing ports

Skip Evans skip at bigskypenguin.com
Mon Dec 3 09:55:18 PST 2007

Hey all,

This sounds pretty straightforward. I'll switch
this machine over to Apple's X11 from the CD.

Thanks globules, Ryan, for the sound advice, and
the details of getting the ports updated, etc.

Off subject... if anyone has a used LEGAL copy of
PhotoShop they would like to sell us we are in the
market for one. Must be legal!

Thanks again,
Skip

--