gtkglext build failure

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Wed Dec 19 20:11:40 PST 2007

Hi Mike,

> Then reading the gtkglext manual I tried to run the configure script
> with the flag:
> --with-gl-libdir=/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/
> A/Libraries

[snip/]

> First is there a way for me to pass the flag above to macports during
> the installation of gtkglext?

If you append the above on the command line as follows, it should work:

configure.args='<arguments>'

(excluding the angle brackets, of course).

> Does anyone want to give fixing this port a stab?

I think that the following would do the trick in the Portfile (modulo any
line-wrapping problems that Squirrelmail might cause here:

platform darwin 9 {
    configure.args-append \
        --with-gl-libdir=/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries
}

(The conditionalisation on platform is just to be safe.)

If you haven't tried contacting the port's maintainer, please do so;
otherwise, if you get no reply and the above works, I'll try to patch it
ASAP.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

--