Announcement: pidgin 2.3.1

Thomas Reifferscheid rsync at reifferscheid.org
Fri Dec 21 14:26:22 PST 2007

Dear Erik,

as far as I can see, the Portfile for adium depends
on subversion and nothing else. Further I cant find
a port called libpurple within macports. Do you think
it's worth to build a own port called "libpurple" only for
adium? Can you live with having to build pidgin in prior
to adium? Do you think the dependencies for adium need
to get adjusted?

Kind regards
Thomas