gmime no longer builds on leopard

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Thu Dec 27 06:02:50 PST 2007

Hi Micheal,

Just a quick follow-up: would you be able to file this as a ticket in
Trac [1] and assign it to me (see the guide for instructions on how to
do so [2])?  If you haven't got an account on Trac yet, you can create
one with the "Register" link in the top-right corner of any page at
trac.macports.org (we enforce registration to avoid spam).  Thanks.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

[1] http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/newticket
[2] http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets