openssh +hpn variant builds fail

David L Ballenger dlb at davidlballenger.com
Mon Dec 31 11:34:28 PST 2007

Thanks Adam!

Your changes have fixed the patch problems and it builds and installs
fine. My ssh -V shows the same version string as yours and I can ssh
to my various systems fine.

One question, after I did the selfupdate, openssh did not show up as
being outdated with a "port outdated". Should it have?  I looked at
the Portfile and it had been modified to use hpn12v20. So I just did
an uninstall and reinstalled openssh and as I said above it built
cleanly and is showing the update hpn version info.

Thanks again,

	-David