openssh +hpn variant builds fail

Adam Mercer ram at macports.org
Mon Dec 31 06:25:09 PST 2007

On Dec 28, 2007 6:42 PM, David L Ballenger <dlb at davidlballenger.com> wrote:

> Changing the patch.pre_args to be empty seems to let both patches be
> applied and the install work with no errors.  Running /opt/local/bin/
> ssh -V gives:
>
> OpenSSH_4.7p1-hpn12v19, OpenSSL 0.9.8g 19 Oct 2007
>
> If I run the install with the -k option to keep the sources it looks
> like the patch-pwdup.diff and HPN changes were applied  to the source
> files.

I've updated to hpn12v20 in r32433, which seems to apply cleanly:

$ port installed | grep openssh
  openssh @4.7p1_1+darwin_9+hpn (active)
$ which ssh
/opt/local/bin/ssh
$ ssh -V
OpenSSH_4.7p1-hpn12v20, OpenSSL 0.9.8g 19 Oct 2007
$

Give it a few hours then do a selfupdate, if you have any problem give
me a shout.

Cheers

Adam