What's up with plotutils (ltconfig13 and ltmain13)

Piet van Oostrum piet at cs.uu.nl
Sat Feb 3 11:22:19 PST 2007

I switched from an iBook to a MacBook and I am reinstalling all my
macports. However plotutil fails to install.

It seems ltconfig13 and ltmain13 can't be found at the distribution
websites.
I got around it by copying ltconfig13 and ltmain13 from the old iBook.
But of course it should be possible to do it on a virgin system.
Log:

sudo port install plotutils
Password:
--->  Fetching plotutils
--->  Attempting to fetch plotutils-2.4.1.tar.gz from ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/plotutils
--->  Attempting to fetch ltconfig13 from http://distfiles-od.opendarwin.org/plotutils
--->  Attempting to fetch ltconfig13 from http://distfiles-msn.opendarwin.org/plotutils
--->  Attempting to fetch ltconfig13 from http://distfiles-bay13.opendarwin.org/plotutils
--->  Attempting to fetch ltmain13 from http://distfiles-od.opendarwin.org/plotutils
--->  Attempting to fetch ltmain13 from http://distfiles-msn.opendarwin.org/plotutils
--->  Attempting to fetch ltmain13 from http://distfiles-bay13.opendarwin.org/plotutils
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for plotutils
Error: Checksum (md5) mismatch for ltconfig13
Error: Checksum (md5) mismatch for ltmain13
Error: Target com.apple.checksum returned: Unable to verify file checksums

Piet van Oostrum <piet at cs.uu.nl>
Private email: piet at vanoostrum.org